At Continuum Productions we understand our role in creating a consumer marketplace to help our exhibitors and sponsors sell more of their goods and services to more qualified people more often.
LOOKING TO EXHIBIT?
- Event selling is immediate and compelling: you can’t change the channel or turn the page
- Events put consumers in an “up” and buying mood
- Marketing partners in our events have already had their audience qualified-they get a “rifle shot” to their customer (contrast this with billboard advertising!)
- Event selling produces far fewer “lookers” than any other form of advertising. If they’re at the event, they are typically ready to buy (refer to our demographic information – buyers not browsers)
- Event marketing partners can accomplish any one of a multitude of objectives: immediate sales, picking up leads, advertising new locations or new products, passing out samples. (Imagine trying to do this with newsprint!)
- Events are an ideal medium for test marketing or launching new products-you get to know your customer as they evaluate “what’s new,” and gauge their reactions
- Events are an excellent venue for showing a potential customer how you are different (or better) than your competitor
- Event selling is very cost-effective when compared to other forms of marketing
- Events are an “anti-internet” business! A great form of face-to-face marketing allowing you to create experiences for your clients
- Showbiz is still a growing medium even in today’s economy